Registration Guidelines for ESL & Citizenship
- Fill out the registration form online
- Make an appointment to take your in-person placement test (allow at least 3 hours on your appointment date)
- You must be 17 years or older
- No longer registered in school (17-20 yrs. old need to bring an official withdrawal form from the last school attended (for High School Completion Programs or diploma (for ESL students)
- You must be a resident of New Britain
- Photo identification
- Proof of address.
- We will see registrants by appointment only
- All registrants will wear a mask at all times .
- If you are not feeling well. Give us a call (860)229-6106 and reschedule your appointment.
- No visitors will be allowed to accompany the registrant
- Registrants will keep 3 ft of distance from each other
- All registrants need to bring:
- a pencil
- Official Identification
- Proof of Address (electricity, gas, lease, mortgage
- Social Security Card
- Temperatures will be taken of all clients coming in to register.
- An assessment will be administered (allow at least 2 hours)